Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 ~ Sale
TINY AND DISCREET:
- This car key-sized dash camera is remarkably compact. The unobtrusive design also features two power cable options, upward or downward routing, for a tidy and discreet installation.
- With 1080p HD video, 140-degree lens and Garmin Clarity™ HDR optics, you’ll be able to record crisp, clear video of important details, day and night.
- Once plugged into your vehicle’s power source, the camera continually records, so you can just set it and forget it.
- When an incident is detected, this camera automatically saves video from just before, during and after it happens to help capture a full recording of the event.
- Keep your hands on the wheel, and use voice commands to tell the camera to save video, start and stop audio recording, take still pictures and more. Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish.
- Saved videos are stored securely in the online Vault and can be accessed using the Garmin Drive™ app on your compatible smartphone. With an active Wi-Fi® connection, share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode.
- Each video clip is saved in the online Vault for 24 hours from the time of upload. Garmin also offers extended storage plans via paid subscriptions. Learn more
- Use the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone to access the camera remotely for Live View monitoring from anywhere when you’re away from your parked car. This requires an active Wi-Fi connection and constant power; some vehicles will require use of the Constant Power Cable (sold separately).
- This feature monitors activity around your parked vehicle and automatically alerts you with video clip notifications to the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone if an incident is detected. It requires an active Wi-Fi connection and constant power by using the Constant Power Cable (sold separately).
- This dash cam is built to withstand harsh vehicle environments, including direct sunlight and hot temperatures.
- You won’t have to choose between powering the dash camera and keeping your phone charged. The included charger has an extra USB port, so you can do both.
- This dash cam requires at least an 8 GB microSD™ card, Class 10 or faster (not included). Learn more about memory card specifications.
- With an active Wi-Fi connection, share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode. Access your saved videos in the secure online Vault using the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone.
- The Garmin Drive app can control and play back synchronized video from up to four Garmin dash cameras (sold separately) mounted around your vehicle to capture video from multiple viewpoints.
$129.99, Our Price: