Garmin Dash Cam 47 ~ Sale
COMPACT AND DISCREET:
- This pocket-size dash camera is remarkably compact, making it perfect for capturing video without getting in your way. Two power cable options, upward or downward routing, are included for a tidy and discreet installation.
- With 1080p HD video, 140-degree lens and Garmin Clarity™ HDR optics, you’ll be able to record crisp video of important details, day and night. If desired, use the 2” LCD display to play back video right on the device.
- Once plugged into your vehicle’s power source, the camera continually records, so you can just set it and forget it.
- The camera automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS to stamp recorded video with location details, you’ll have proof of when and where events occurred.
- Keep your hands on the wheel, and use voice commands to tell the camera to save video, start and stop audio recording, take still pictures and more. Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish.
- Saved videos are stored securely in the online Vault and can be accessed using the Garmin Drive™ app on your compatible smartphone. With an active Wi-Fi® connection, share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode.
- Each video clip is saved in the online Vault for 24 hours from the time of upload. Garmin also offers extended storage plans via paid subscriptions. Learn more.
- To encourage safer driving, get alerts if you’re driving too closely to the vehicle ahead1.
- Receive alerts if you drift off the road or across the center line1.
- This feature notifies you when stopped traffic in front of you has started to move1.
- This camera’s got you covered with alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras. Not available in all regions.
- Share your drive with friends using the Travelapse feature. It condenses hours of driving into minutes of highlights, creating a fun video you can easily share.
- Use the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone to access the camera remotely for Live View monitoring from anywhere when you’re away from your parked car. This requires an active Wi-Fi connection and constant power; some vehicles will require use of the Constant Power Cable (sold separately).
- This feature monitors activity around your parked vehicle and automatically alerts you with video clip notifications to to the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone if an incident is detected. It requires an active Wi-Fi connection.
- This dash cam is built to withstand harsh vehicle environments, including direct sunlight and hot temperatures.
- You won’t have to choose between powering the dash camera and keeping your phone charged. The included charger has an extra USB port, so you can do both.
- Ready to use right out of the box, this dash cam comes with an included microSD™ memory card (no separate purchase needed).
- With an active Wi-Fi connection, share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode. Access your saved videos in the secure online Vault using the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone.
- The Garmin Drive app can control and play back synchronized video from up to four Garmin dash cameras (sold separately) mounted around your vehicle to capture video from multiple viewpoints.
- Garmin Dash Cam 47
- Preinstalled 16 GB microSD™ card
- Low profile adhesive/magnetic mount
- Vehicle power cables
- Dual USB power adapter
$169.99, Our Price: