Garmin Dash Cam Live ~ Sale
- With an active LTE subscription, you can access a live view from your dash cam anytime when using the Garmin Drive app. Some vehicles will require use of the Constant Power Cable.
- Saved videos are stored securely in the online Vault and can be accessed by using the Garmin Drive app. With an LTE subscription or Wi-Fi® connectivity, share video clips with others by sending a link and passcode.
- Enjoy the convenience of checking on your vehicle’s location anytime when using the Garmin Drive app. This feature requires an active LTE subscription.
- If someone drives your vehicle without your phone inside, you’ll receive an alert through the Garmin Drive app. This feature requires an active LTE subscription.
- When your Garmin Dash Cam Live detects an incident affecting your parked car, you’ll receive a notification in the Garmin Drive app, with a video clip of the detected incident. This feature requires an active LTE subscription.
- When an incident is detected, this camera automatically saves video from just before, during and after it happens to help capture a full recording of the event along with GPS location, date and time.
- Activate an LTE Vault subscription plan in the Garmin Drive app to enable location tracking, theft alerts and parking guard notifications. LTE connectivity moves beyond the limitations of a Wi-Fi connection so you can access a live view from almost anywhere, anytime.
- With 1440p HD video, a wide 140-degree lens and Garmin Clarity™ HDR optics, this dash cam records crisp footage of important details, day and night. Use the 3” LCD display on the camera to align the camera and change the settings.
- Once plugged into your vehicle’s power source, the camera continually records, so you can set it and forget it.
- Keep your hands on the wheel, and use voice commands to tell the camera to save video, start and stop audio recording, take still pictures and more. This feature is available in English, German, French, Spanish Italian and Swedish.
- To encourage safer driving, get alerts if you’re driving too closely to the vehicle ahead. Certain conditions may impair the warning function.
- Receive alerts if you drift off the road or into oncoming traffic. Certain conditions may impair the warning function.
- This feature notifies you when stopped traffic in front of you has started to move.
- This camera’s got you covered with alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras (not available in all regions).
- Share your drive with friends by using the Travelapse feature. Easily condense hours of driving footage into minutes of highlights for a fun, creative video.
- Ready to use right out of the box, this dash cam comes with a preinstalled microSD™ memory card (no separate purchase needed).
- Certain vehicles will require a Constant Power Cable (sold separately) to run continuous power to your Garmin Dash Cam Live device. Plug into your vehicle’s OBD2 port to run power to your dash cam, even when your vehicle is parked and turned off.
- The Garmin Drive app can control and play back synchronized video from up to four dash cameras (sold separately) mounted around your vehicle to capture video from multiple viewpoints.
- You won’t have to choose between powering the dash camera and keeping your phone charged. The included charger has an extra USB port, so you can do both.
- This dash cam is built to withstand harsh vehicle environments, including direct sunlight and hot interior temperatures.
$399.99, Our Price: