Alpinestars Winter Tech Performance Bottom (One Left, Size Med/Large)
- Developed for cold-weather riding conditions with double-density fabric covering the most exposed areas
- Comfortable moisture-wicking material for optimal thermal protection
- Made from polypropylene with elastane fabric that will not melt under abrasion
- Tubular, seamless construction
- Compression fit for muscle support to reduce fatigue
- Hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic fabric
Alpinestars’ Winter Tech gear is sold in alpha sizes. Select the size you would normally wear. The fabric used is quite stretchy and will stretch to fit.
Our Two Cents
The Winter Tech Performance underwear line is the perfect base layer for cold weather rides. The fabric used is very stretchy and flexible. Alpinestars has used a seamless construction, so even though these fit tight, they are comfortable for long stretches of time. In fact, they claim the compression of the fabric on your body helps to reduce muscle fatigue! After trying these on in the office, I’d say they do a good job at retaining body heat and the fabric breathes well. The fabric also repels water and is moisture wicking (from the inside), so if you sweat you won’t end up with wet pants. They have thought of the safety side of things as well – the fabric is abrasion resistant and won’t melt. Riding in the cold can be very uncomfortable, even downright painful. With the right gear, it doesn’t have to be.