Shift Airborne Mesh Jacket
- Vented mesh main body fabric construction
- Articulated design for superior comfort
- Removable CE approved shoulder and elbow armor
- Ballistic nylon panels for additional protection
- Integrated back padding for additional protection
- Reflective piping for added visibility
- Integrated pocket for a back protector
Check out these similar products:
This jacket is sold in men’s “alpha” sizing. We find this jacket to run true to the manufacturer’s size chart (shown below) which is also consistent with the sizing of other major brands, so you can choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing. You can also measure yourself and use the chart to make sure you are choosing a jacket large enough to accommodate both your chest and waist (if your belly is bigger than your waist use the belly measurement).
Our Two Cents
The Airborne is a great jacket for warm to hot temperatures. The tight weave mesh shell and mesh lining give the jacket great airflow allowing you to remain comfortable on even the hottest days. This jacket is only made for warm weather and does not come with a liner, so don’t get it for an “all seasons” jacket. The shoulders and elbows come equipped with removable CE approved armor. This jacket has more of a “relaxed” fit, but the adjustable waist and wrist features helps you keep the jacket snug and in place. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some closeups of this jacket and its features.