Alpinestars Montreal Shoes - 2012
- Upper constructed from supple and ultra-lightweight synthetic leather in a design based on Alpinestars class-leading F1 driving shoe.
- Breathability is enhanced with perforated side panels to improve airflow
- Alpinestars exclusive speed lace closure means quick and precise fitting; nylon laces run through eyelets and are secured with a self-locking clasp
- Reinforced internal toe box and heel counter maintain shaping and fit
- Alpinestars exclusive double density sole, with shock absorption heel insert, gives cushioning comfort and grip
- Anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed provides support and offers precise fit
Check out these similar products:
Choose the size you normally wear in sneakers (which is generally a bit bigger than you might wear in dress shoes). The overall width of this shoe is slim… I’d guess a C width.
Our Two Cents
The Montreal shoe is a very lightweight street shoe. The soles are very thin (like a driving shoe. We wouldn’t advocate wearing these shoes on a motorcycle because they really don’t have any protective qualities for that purpose (in fact, the speed lace arrangement is almost asking for entanglement on moving parts), but we offer them because our customers wear shoes too! Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good close-up photos. :: Paul, 10-07-12