Dainese Avro D2 2 Piece Perforated Suit
Though it benefits from improved comfort at the back, knee and crotch, the CE-certified Avro D2 two-piece suit maintains a high level of protection thanks to Pro-Shape soft armor at the hips, co-injected shoulders with aluminum inserts and composite protectors. An aerodynamic spoiler and Microelastic are provided, and the Nanofeel liner has been given a silver ion treatment for exceptional comfort and hygiene.
- S1 BIELASTIC FABRIC
- TUTU COWHIDE LEATHER
- CO-INJECTED SHOULDER WITH ALUMINIUM INSERT
- COMPOSITE PROTECTORS CERTIFIED TO EN 1621.1 STANDARD
- PRO-SHAPE: SOFT PROTECTORS CERTIFIED TO STANDARD EN 1621.1 ON HIPS
- SUIT CERTIFIED TO CE – CAT. II – 89/686/EEC DIRECTIVE
- AERODYNAMIC SPOILER
- COLLAR WITH ELASTICATED INSERT
- DOUBLE CALF ZIP
- ELASTICATED INSERTS
- INSERTS IN ELASTICATED FABRIC
- MICROELASTIC ELASTICATED INSERTS
- SUIT TO BOOT FASTENING SYSTEM
- LOCALIZED PERFORATION
- NANOFEEL® LINER WITH SILVER ION TREATMENT
- 1 INNER POCKET
- INTERCHANGABLE KNEE SLIDERS
- REFLECTIVE INSERTS
- SEAMLESS THERMOFORMED SOFT INSERTS
Note About Shipping: Same Day Items Are In Our Texas Warehouse And Will Ship Same Business Day Or Next Business Day If The Order Is Placed After 2PM Central Time. 3-5 Day Items Will Be Ordered From Dainese The Same Day The Order Is Placed. When We Signed Up To Offer Dainese To Our Customers It Was With The Understanding That All Orders Would Be Fulfilled By Them Within 3-5 Days, That Has Not Been The Case Unfortunately. They Do Not Ship Orders Out With Any Sense Of Urgency And Their Customer Service Is Dissapointing In This Aspect. Any 3-5 Day Item Should Have A Realistic Timetable Of 3 Weeks Turnaround Before We Are Able To Ship Out To Our Customers. We Apologize For The Inconvenience And Will Continue To Work With Dainese To Fix Their Issues.
Read on for more details.