Tour Master Sentinel Rain Jacket For Women
- Designed, patterned and styled specifically for women
- Waterproof and breathable rip-stop nylon shell with sealed seams
- Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area; the hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers and a scoop vent system and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when needed
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the jacket interior
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective piping helps increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel and cut to fit the female form
- Full wind flap and Velcro main closure keeps moisture sealed out
- Elastic cuff with Velcro closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve
- Shock Cord adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tourmaster Sentinel Rain Pants
Read on for more details.
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in women’s jackets/shirts. These jackets are over-sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you are going to wear the jacket over a light shirt only you might need to go down one size from what you normally wear. TourMaster has also provided us with the following sizing chart; the chest sizes may appear to be large for the actual size of the jacket; again, keep in mind that these sizes are made to be worn over riding gear. They haven’t given us any info on the tall sizes, but generally they are 1.5” longer through the torso and sleeves.
|Alpha Size||Chest Size||Sleeve Length|
Our Two Cents
The Sentinel Rainsuit jacket is made of a lightweight rip-stop type material which feels durable and packs easily in a small space, which is super handy on a bike with limited space. The light material is also nice because it easily glides on and off over your riding gear and doesn’t “grab” like more rubbery or plastic-feeling materials. These jackets are well made and have many comfort and convenience features. Take a look at the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good pics. A jacket like this with the premium material and features costs a bit more than other products but you’ll appreciate having it after some use. I like the large storage pockets on front and the under-helmet hood that connects to the jacket’s collar to keep water from going down your neck. Good idea! There is also an integral pouch for you to stow the entire jacket in. All packed up, it is light and only about the size of a small loaf of bread.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I bought the Sentinel Rainsuit jacket and pants for my dh and I for an upcoming trip and boy am I glad I did. It was raining when we left the house and continued for the first 5 hours of our trip. Previously, we had "odds and ends" rain gear th... (Read more...)