Tour Master Elite 3.0 Rainsuit Pants
- Waterproof, heavy-duty nylon shell with heavy waterproof PVC coating
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimal slipping
- Mid-thigh waterproof cargo pocket provides convenient storage
- 3M™ molded reflective panels on each leg increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro® closure allows for ease of dressing
- Stirrups and suspenders included
- Pant is available with Dupont™ Nomex® heat shield panels on inner legs (see drop down menu)
Factory Sponsored Markdown! Priced at 25% off thru the end of June and then it goes back up, so hurry!
Read on for more details.
These pants have an elastic waist with a WIDE range of stretch. And the seat and legs of the pants are oversized to fit over your riding gear or street clothes, so getting a pair that will fit isn’t typically an issue. Just order whatever size you normally wear in men’s clothing.
Tour Master also tags the pants with their suggested waist range as follows:
|Pant Size||Waist Range|
Our Two Cents
The Elite 3.0 rainsuit pants can be worn with a rainsuit jacket or with a waterproof riding jacket. These are made to be worn over riding gear or street clothes. The waist is a simple elastic arrangement which makes getting them on and off super easy. And they also have suspenders. If you aren’t used to suspenders on pants, they might feel a little goofy at first, but you’ll grow to like them. They’ll keep your pants up without you tugging on them and they won’t add to the constriction around your waist… I’m a fan. The pants come two ways, either with or without panels of Nomex heat resistant fabric on the insides of the legs. If you have hot pipes within reach of your pant legs, you’ll want to pop for the Nomex version. Also, the pants have very good night visibility. We’ve included a couple pictures in our photo gallery of this so you can see how it looks. Just take the “View Larger Images” link above. If you are just buying pants (haven’t looked at jackets at all), you may be wondering which of the Tour Master pants to consider. I’ve completed a pretty good discussion about the different products in the Tour Master line on the Elite 3.0 jacket page. Just take the link below to run through that and you’ll be an expert! : Paul, 05-01-14