Tour Master Defender Two Piece Rain Suit
- Size matched jacket and pant are sold together Waterproof, polyurethane-backed nylon shell with sealed seam construction
- Dual wind flap and Velcro® main jacket closure keeps moisture sealed out
- Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood helps eliminate seepage in the collar area; the hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
- Contoured, microfiber-lined collar features an adjustable Velcro® closure Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Two large side-entry hand pockets, waterproof zippered chest pocket and a bellows thigh pant pocket Underarm grommets allow airflow that diminishes moisture buildup
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping helps increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Pants feature a high-density nylon seat panel to minimize slipping and add strength
- Elastic flex panel pant waist provides a comfortable fit
- Elastic cuffs with Velcro® closures help eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve and leg
- Removable leg stirrups
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s shirts/pants. These suits are sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you are going to wear the suit over a t-shirt/jeans only you might need to go down one size from what you normally wear. These suits are available in sizes up to XXXXL.
Our Two Cents
This version of the Defender rain suit is being replaced by a new version which is only VERY slightly different. Save on these suits until they are gone.
Our previous product comments: The Defender Two Piece Rainsuit is a moderately priced rainsuit for occasional use. It’s not as heavy duty as some of the higher priced suits, but it is made of nylon (as opposed to PVC) so it will be more comfortable and easier to put on and take off. The under-helmet hood/collar is a neat feature to keep water from going down the collar of the jacket. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see this and more good close-up pictures.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This is my second rain suit of this type. My first suit was damaged in an accident. I was so pleased with the price and performance of the first suit, that I bought an identical suit to replace it. (Read more...)
This is a great rain suit. It keeps the rain out everywhere possible. One of the best features is that it has a pouch that opens up to reveal a hood that goes into your helmet, so water won't go down your collar. The visibility of the suit is grea... (Read more...)