Tour Master Elite II One Piece Rain Suit
- Waterproof, polyurethane-backed heavy-duty nylon shell with sealed seam construction
- Collar-to-fly length main zipper with dual wind flap and Velcro closure
- Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area; the hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
- Contoured, microfiber-lined collar features an adjustable Velcro closure
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers and a scoop vent system and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when needed
- Pant thigh pocket for convenient storage
- Underarm grommets allow airflow that diminishes moisture buildup
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping helps increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Elastic flex panel waist provides a tailored fit
- Elastic cuffs with Velcro closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeves and pant legs
Read on for more details.
Choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s shirts/pants. These suits are sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, so if you are going to wear the suit over a t-shirt/jeans only you might need to go down one size from what you normally wear. These suits are made for average height riders, so if you are taller than average, then choose a two piece suit. One piece suits have a fixed distance from neck to collar that will be uncomfortable for those who usually need “talls” in clothing. These suits are available in sizes up to XXXXL.
Our Two Cents
If you plan on using a rain suit quite a bit then you’ll want to invest in one that will last and one that has some comfort and convenience features. This suit is well made and has a bunch of comfort and convenience features. To see what I mean, go over the bulleted list above and then take the “View Larger Pictures” link above for some good close-up photos of these features. My favorites are the waterproof zippered vents on the front that work with the vent in the rear to remove some of the moisture inside, the integral hood that goes UNDER your helmet and keeps water out of the collar of the suit and the quality shell material and main zipper with the nice large rubberized zipper pull.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The rain suit fits over ATGATT as advertised. I ordered a size Large and it fit over all my size Large gear. The zipper broke within the first few uses and that was disappointing, but the Velcro closure is waterproof as well so it still keeps me dry. (Read more...)
The Tourmaster Elite Rainsuit I could not figure out how to load my second photo so I will just say why its great. The picture I took of myself has me lit up like a candle there is so much reflective piping on the front and back. There is no way a driver can claim not to see me at night. (Read more...)