Tour Master Venture Pants
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell with 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier
- Removable insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area
- Removable CE-approved knee armor with TM’s 3-position Knee Armor Alignment System
- Removable soft hip armor
- Padded hip and waist panels
- Phoslite® reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam provide a performance fit
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining
- Waterproof side-entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for ease of dressing
- 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included
Note about pricing: the Black/Silver color has been discontinued, so the pricing is less than the other colors until the inventory is sold.
Read on for more details.
|Pant Size||Waist Range||Inseam|
Our Two Cents
Tour Master’s Venture pants offer the features you need for street riding or touring at an amazingly low price. The overall design is an “overpant” which means these pants have features that make it easy and convenient to wear them over your street clothes (although if you prefer to wear them just as they are they’ll work fine too). Down the outside of each leg there is a long side zipper. Sort of like chaps, this allows you to take these pants off without having to find a place to change clothes. With the zippers raised, you can step right out of them… even over boots. The shell is an abrasion resistant nylon material and beneath that is a waterproof/breathable liner to make them waterproof (although with the zippers, pockets and such I doubt they’d be completely waterproof). The breathability of the liner will help somewhat to keep them from feeling clammy (like plastic pants might). But even with a “breathable” liner, a pant like this will be hot to wear in hot weather, so consider this style for mild to cold weather. And the hearty commuter that goes out in very cold temperatures can take advantage of the removable quilted thermal liner. The liner has the side zippers too, for easy-on/easy-off. The armor in the pants is very good. You get CE armor in the knees and a foam pad in the hips. One neat feature is that the position of the knee armor can be adjusted up or down an inch or so in the pant to suit each rider’s leg length. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see a good group of close-up pictures of this pant. For connection to jackets, there is a short rear zipper that connects to Tour Master and Cortech textile jackets. But if you don’t have that brand of jacket, you can use the mating half of the zipper (included with the pants) and visit a tailor to install the zipper in the jacket you own.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Love the pants, they are designed for cold weather riding. Probably too hot for summer months but will work great for those frigid rides to work. They feel solid and quite comfortable. (Read more...)
I absolutely love my new Hi-Vis Yellow Tourmaster Venture pants and how it matches with my Tourmaster Epic Jacket. The adjustable knee armor position solves an issue I have been having with the fit of my previous riding pants having the knee armor... (Read more...)