Tour Master Flex Pants
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa
- Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master’s exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit
- Includes Tour Master’s removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit
- Features an 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included
Tour Master Flex Series Promo!: Through June 15th, enjoy a triple-sized promo gift card with the purchase of any Flex Series Jacket or Pant (Promo Gift Card shown here is triple size the “normal” credit). Buy now and enjoy the savings!
Read on for more details.
The sizes offered by Tourmaster for these pants are accurate for wearing the pants over underwear or light clothing, but if you plan to wear them as overpants over heavier clothing, and if you are at the upper end of the waist size range listed below, you will need to go one size larger than indicated here:
|Pant Size||Waist Range||Regular Inseam||Short||Tall|
Our Two Cents
The Flex pants are a textile/mesh hybrid. This is truly a pair of pants that can be transformed for any riding conditions from the very hot to the very cold and everything in between. The pants include a two-part liner system. The first liner is a thin water/windproof liner, and the second is a thicker insulated liner. The best part about these liners is that they can be installed into the pants together or separately. On warmer rides you can unzip and remove the textile shell from the pants leaving the mesh core exposed allowing you to ride comfortably through the heat of the day (see the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some closeups). All this flexibility comes with a price though…when installed the two liners make the pants quite bulky and consequently, the pants are over-sized enough to accommodate them. When the liners are not in use, the pants fit big. The “factory” pictures make the pants look trim and sporty, but our pictures show differently. Great for practical users, but a bust for those interested in looks. Also, installing and removing the liners is no small task. If you are looking for a pair of pants that can be changed for the different seasons then these are a good choice, but buying them with the idea that you’d change the configuration on a daily basis would become an aggravation. Protection… the pants offer removable CE approved armor in the knees that can be adjusted to three different positions so you can get proper placement and protection. The hips are protected with a soft foam armor as well. The pants also come with an 8 inch jacket attachment zipper for connection to Tour Master jackets.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Tour Master Flex pants are great. They're warm in the winter, but flow plenty of air in the summer with the textile panels removed.
I received my order very quickly after I made it. The Tour Master Flex 2 pants and jacket arrived still in their plastic wrap with hangers still in them. After inspecting them they are in perfect condition, brand new. (Read more...)