Tour Master Apex Air Perforated Leather Sport Pants
- Constructed with a combination of perforated and non-perforated Top Grain, Grade A Aniline Drum Dyed leather (1.2-1.3mm)
- Removable, CE approved knee and hip armor
- External foam hip pads for additional protection
- Pre-curved design for extra comfort in the riding position
- Accordion style expansion panels at the rear waist for increased flexibility
- Schoeller® Keprotec® stretch panels in the rear of knee, crotch and calf for ease of movement
- Velcro® knee patch for slider attachment
- Two layers of leather in seat area for durability
- Two zippered hand pockets feature a mesh liner so that they double as vents
- Dual stretch panel waist and YKK zippered, two-snap fly for a tailored fit
- Soft, mesh inner lining for comfort
- Accessory jacket attachment zipper included
- Molded TPR zipper pulls for ease of operation.
- Reflective, TPR molded Cortech logos
Note on the Pant Connection Zipper: These pants have a small coil zipper for connection to jackets, but Tour Master and Cortech have gone through a design change with ALL other jacket and pant products, so now, the connection zipper on these pants in NOT compatible with other jackets in the line. So if you are buying the pants to wear “stand alone”, then you’ll be OK, but if you want the capability to zip these pants to other TM or Cortech products, it won’t work. Unfortunately, the mating half of the zipper does not come with these pants, so modifying a jacket to mate with the pants is not a good option either.
Check out these similar products:
|Pant Size||Approx Waist||Measured Inseam|
Our Two Cents
These pants are specifically designed for use with Tourmaster jackets (that have the full circumference connection zipper feature). The Apex Air pants shown here are a partially perforated leather design. They have a full complement of removable CE armor in the hips and knees. And they have Velcro for the addition of knee sliders (sold separately). When zipped to a leather jacket with a full circumference zipper, you can use the complete outfit for amateur track events as well. I personally like the overall balance struck between quality and price. These compare favorably with brands such as Joe Rocket, but are a bit more affordable and a bit more subdued with the styling (no big logos and such). One other neat feature: the position of the knee armor is adjustable either up or down in the leg by about 2” which will help those who are a bit taller or shorter than average (note: if you want to make this adjustment, you’ll want to turn the pant leg inside out to be able to see what you are doing). You’ll also appreciate the Keprotec stretch material in the thigh area and behind the knees which provides comfort in the riding position. And also the pants come with leather stretch panels above each knee and in the rear waist area which is also a good feature for comfort in a crouched riding position.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I've wanted leather pants for a long time but I am very hard to fit- 5'6" and women's gear is always either too small or too long so I am habitually returning gear. But, these pants fit very well - a little long by the ankle for me but nothing I ... (Read more...)
These pants are so far fantastic. The leather looks much "shinier" in the pics on this site than it is in person. They have a sharp look, a good fit, and they come with the attachment part of the jacket zipper, which was handy for me. The only ... (Read more...)