River Road Dame Jacket For Women - 2011
- Quality, medium-weight leather provides protection and comfort
- Vintage finish gives that broken-in look and feel like your favorite pair of jeans
- 2 zippered sleeve vents and 2 vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
- The fully-sleeved, removable, insulated warm liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- 2 front, waist-level, on-seam zippered pockets will hold essentials
- Zippered placket pocket allows easy access to important contents
- Snap closure tab collar provides a secure fit
Read on for more details.
Choose a size based upon the chart below. We measured these jackets in our office and found them to fit true to size. Two of the ladies in our office commented that sleeves on this style were “generous”, so those with shorter-than-average sleeve length should probably consider a different style.
|Dress Size||6||8 – 10||12 – 14||16 – 18||20 – 22|
|Bust Measurement||32||34 – 36||38 – 39||41 – 43||44 – 45|
|Waist Measurement||25||27 1/2 – 28 1/2||30 – 31 1/2||33 – 35||37 – 39|
|Hip Measurement||36||37 – 38||40 – 41||43 – 45||47 – 49|
Our Two Cents
The Dame Leather jacket from River Road has a very cool vintage style that would go great on a variety of bikes (or women!). The distressed leather is a very dark brownish/black (which is lighter along all the seams and zippers (to give it that worn look). There are also some off-white “racing stripes” down the arms which really set it off. The Dame jacket has a fully sleeved quilted liner which helps keep you warm in the cooler weather. When things warm up, it can be removed and zippered vents can be opened to get the air flowing (but being a full leather jacket – it’s still not going to feel cool in really hot weather). On the exterior of the Dame jacket you will find two handwarmer pockets. Inside there is a zippered document pocket as well as a cargo pocket for storing your things. Be sure to check out our custom pictures of this jacket by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above for some good detail shots.