Speed and Strength SS1300 Wicked Garden Helmet
- A.T.P.A. Advanced thermo-poly alloy shell
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards
- Cool-Core® removable, washable and moisture wicking liner
- Airstrike™ direct course ventilation system
- Lock ‘N Load Plus™ rapid conversion shield replacement system
- Lockdown™ shield security system
- All Clear™ Sight System optically correct, anti-scratch, anti-fog and UV resistant face shield
- Speed Strap™ quick release chin strap
Note about photos: This helmet’s photos were taken with a dark smoke shield; a clear shield is installed on all Speed and Strength helmets. This is a legal requirement.
15 Percent Off Just For The Holidays! Right now prices are adjusted down to 15% off MSRP on ALL non-closeout FirstGear and Speed and Strength products through January 14th! Special pricing is in addition to Free Shipping and Loyalty Gift Cards (if applicable).
Read on for more details.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 1/2 to 6 5/8||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 to 7 1/8||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Speed and Strength and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.