Tour Master Airflow Gloves For Women (Just a Few Left)
- Breathable mesh top material provides ventilation and flexibility
- Integrated Armor-Link mesh panel for increased ventilation
- Amara® palm material is ergonomically configured to increase grip comfort
- Flexible Neoprene cuff and Velcro® flap closure
- Armor-Link finger side panels allow for additional airflow
- Articulated Amara® knuckle panel with foam padding for protection
These gloves fit comparably to other major brands of gloves, so select the size you normally wear.
Our Two Cents
These mesh gloves won’t offer the same level of protection as a full leather glove, but they are sure hard to beat for ventilation during hot summer months. They are fairly basic with neoprene at the cuff, a mesh backing, and Amara® at the knuckles and palm. Amara is a synthetic suede material that closely resembles leather. Take a look at the photos we took in our studio by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above.