Icon Pursuit Gloves For Women
- Perforated goatskin leather chassis
- Non-perforated goatskin leather chassis on Stealth color
- Palm overlay for durability
- Integrated knuckle armor for protection
- Secure wrist closure keeps the glove in place
- Expansion gussets to improve overall flexibility
- Snap to keep gloves together while not in use
- Women’s specific fit
The ladies in our office found these gloves to run on the tight side. It’s not enough to go up a size necessarily, but if you are usually between sizes you would want to go with the larger one.
Our Two Cents
These gloves remind me of motorcycle cop gloves. They have the short wrist design (except slightly longer on the palm side to help you pull them on). They fit skin tight and should provide excellent feel for the controls. Molded knuckle armor is included on the back of the hand. All models are perforated except the stealth non-perf version. I like the little snap at the cuff of the glove that lets you snap the gloves together when not in use. Maybe this would help prevent losing a glove accidentally? Anyway, take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see the close-up photos of the gloves and the perforated style leather.