FirstGear Amber Gloves - 2011 for Women
- Goat leather palm and back; lighter and more flexible than cowhide
- Palm gel pad reduces vibration
- Box-construction with tapered fingers for a comfortable fit
- Pre-curved fingers for a natural feel when riding
- Mesh panel across back knuckles for ventilation
- Elastic wrist for retention
Check out these similar products:
These gloves fit comparably to other major brands of gloves, so select the size you normally wear.
Our Two Cents
The Amber gloves are a great choice if you’re looking for a warm weather leather glove. The back of the knuckles are covered in a mesh material for excellent ventilation. The pattern on the back of the knuckles is also reflective for added nighttime visibility. The goatskin leather construction is very soft and flexible, and should require very minimal break in time. These gloves have an elastic opening with a zipper expansion in the wrist. This makes them quick and easy to get on and off. For detailed photos of these gloves click on the “View Larger Images” link above.