Tour Master Solution WP Air Road Boots For Women
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper
- HiPora® waterproof air membrane allows warm air to escape and keeps water from entering
- Reflective panel on rear area for night time safety
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip
- Auto lock zipper covered with adjustable Velcro® flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Molded nylon shin and ankle guard backed with shock absorbing material
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
- TPU shift pad
- TecnoGI® thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Preformed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed
Read on for more details.
Choose the size you’d normally buy in ladies shoes. Use the drop down menu above to view the choices.
Our Two Cents
The Solution WP Air Road Boot is a summer variation on Tour Master’s all-leather Solution 2.0 boot (which has been a best seller for years). This “summer” version has already proven to be a very popular style because they are the right mix of quality and price. The WP Air version offers breathable mesh panels in the main upper portion which will promote air flow and therefore greater summer comfort. They are lighter and more flexible too. The boots have a waterproof membrane which makes them waterproof. How does that work with the exterior mesh panels? Well the panels won’t allow air to blow DIRECTLY into the boot but they will allow better air flow in and around the upper and across the exterior surface of the breathable liner. This arrangement will be about as “airy” as you can get and still be waterproof. I personally really like the look and feel of this model. There is just enough sport detail to make the boots look modern and sharp, but not so much that they look silly or too futuristic. The leather portions of the boot are reasonably soft for as thick as they are and the textile panels are very sturdy feeling. The mix of materials lessens the overall weight and will speed the break-in process. Just this week we sold about fifty pair and we’ve already gotten some good customer testimonials about these issues. I am encouraged that this boot will be another winner. We have taken a great set of close-up photos of this boot including the “yardstick shot” to show you the height and the “night shot” to show how the reflective piping works (it showed up very well by the way). Pictures do say a thousand words, so I’ll leave you with them…. overall a very nice design that I think just about any street rider will like. And the price is right too! :: Paul, 07-26-12