Sidi Fusion Lei Boots For Women
- Dual compound sole
- Composite inner sole
- Vertebra system Achilles and rear calf protection panel
- Replaceable nylon toe scuff pad
- Replaceable outer ankle protective cap
- Nylon shin deflector plate
- Fully encapsulated heel cup
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Removable arch support
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Zipper and Velcro closure system
- Lorica outer construction
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
Free Sidi Socks with a Boot Buy! Yep, buy this pair of boots and you’ll get a free pair of Sidi Tech Road Socks, a $24 value.
Here’s the how-to:
1) Buy the boots
2) Get the boots
3) If a keeper, email us with your order number and we’ll mail you the free socks
4) If not a keeper, set up a return... no free socks for you.
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). We feel the chart works well to choose a size based upon a US shoe size.
Our Two Cents
The Sidi Fusion boots are a great touring boot with some racing influence (perhaps a fusion of sport and touring, if you will). A full length zipper and Velcro upper make getting these boots on and off a breeze, and the soles are fairly flexible for walking comfort too. The Fusion’s are constructed entirely of Lorica, a fiber weave synthetic leather that Sidi has used successfully for many years. (Fun trivia fact: “Lorica” is Latin for body armor). In addition to the tough Lorica material, Sidi has incorporated molded armor pieces into key areas of the Fusion boots. There is a fully enclosed heel cup, as well as ankle bone protectors and a reinforced toe box. In addition, the shin and calf area are protected from impact with molded plastic as well. Ankle support isn’t quite what you would find in a race boot, but you have to give up some of that for all day comfort. The Fusions are still more robust than many of the other touring boots available. Note: We took a bunch of photos of the features of these boots when we photographed the men’s Fusion boots, so please have a look at those since the women’s version has the same exact feature list. If you click on the “View Larger Images” link on this page (above) you can view the feminine detailing on the women’s version.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I love my new Sidi ladies boots. I wear size 11 and have really narrow feet. I was pleasantly surprised how well the size 43 fit - not the most comfortable boot in the world but my feet feel well-protected and they are comfortable enough to walk around for a bit. (Read more...)