Motonation Apparel Campera Denim Textile Jacket
This versatile stylish jacket works just as well off the bike as on. It includes all the safety features you expect but with the looks of a casual jacket. It is fully functional as a summer jacket with the mesh paneling but can easily be converted to a warmer, waterproof jacket with the included Reissa liner.
- Outer shell is relaxed denim and Dobby Cloth on the potential impact/abrasion areas.
- Mesh panels are located on the lower-front, inside-arms, lower-back and down the sides of the jackets outer shell.
- Inner waterproof Reissa full liner zips in over a permanent soft micro fiber liner.
- Reflective striping on sleeves for increased visibility.
- Features an inner phone pocket and waterproof wallet pocket on the shell.
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets.
- YKK zippers are used throughout the jacket with easy to grab long pulls.
- Neoprene cuffs secured with Hook & loop for a great fit.
- 2-way zippers on gusseted sleeves fit perfectly over a variety gloves and provide maximum air flow.
- Soft Micro-Fabric and neoprene at collar for comfort.
- Hook & loop sleeve gathers for a perfect fit with or without the inner liner.
- 8-inch YKK waist connection zipper for pant attachment.
- Adjustable Hook & loop waist tabs create a secure fit around the rider’s waist.
- Dobby cloth used in high impact areas.
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor on elbows and shoulders.
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad.
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Go here to see the Motonation Apparel Size Charts
Our Two Cents
Comments and custom photos coming soon.