AGV Sport Telluride Waterproof Jacket
- AGV Sport’s three quarter length touring/adventure jacket
- Multi-layer Dura Guard textile jacket that is 100% windproof and waterproof with high abrasion resistance for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Constructed with a permanent waterproof yet breathable Reissa membrane between the outer layer and liner
- Removable and washable quilted liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining
- CE approved dual-density shoulder and elbow protectors
- 8mm thick memory foam back padding
- Zip open air vents are positioned on the shoulders and back
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the shoulders, upper arms and rear of the jacket for safety
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers throughout
- Velcro secured wind flap over the two way main entry zipper
- Equipped with a collar snap so the jacket may be used comfortably when open at the neck
- Extra long zipper pulls are used throughout
- Dual sleeve gather snaps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Waist connection zipper for pant attachment
- Outer pockets include: four front horizontal entry pockets, two front vertical entry pockets in the chest area, one left sleeve pocket and a large rear pocket that can hold the quilted liner once removed
- One interior zip open vertical wallet pocket
- Elastic waist gatherer is positioned in the rear of the jacket
- Adjustable Velcro waist, collar and cuff straps
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These jackets are sold in US chest sizes. Below is AGV Sport’s sizing chart. Sleeve length measurements are taken from the shoulder seam to the cuff.
We measured a selection of these jackets in our office and found them to run fairly true to size. If you are between sizes, I would suggest picking the larger of the two.
Our Two Cents
The Telluride is a heavy duty 3/4 length touring jacket that should work very well in cold, wet climates. This jacket features a very warm, fully sleeved and removable insulated liner. In addition to the insulated liner, the Telluride has a built in waterproof liner which should do a good job keeping water out if you get caught in the rain. Of course with this type of liner the outer shell of the jacket has the potential of getting drenched, so preparing by bringing a rain suit is always best. For warmer weather there are zippered vents at the shoulders as well as rear exit vents on the back. While these should provide a decent amount of air to flow into and out of the jacket, the air will not directly reach your skin because of the waterproof liner. They will still have a cooling effect, but the Telluride will probably end up being fairly warm in hotter weather. True to its touring form, the Telluride offers plenty of storage options. The front of this jacket has six pockets! There are two cargo style pockets towards the bottom, and two zippered chest pockets up top. None of these outer pockets seem to be waterproof unfortunately, but there is an interior document pocket that should do a good job keeping your important things dry. In addition to all of those pockets, there is a small key pocket on the left sleeve, and a large rear zippered pocket that can hold the insulated liner once removed. For protection there is CE armor in the shoulders and elbows and a memory foam back pad. Reflective piping on the front and back plus a large reflective stripe on the back increase night-time visibility, which is a really nice feature. The Telluride Jacket is quite comfortable out of the package, and has some nice adjustments which help tailor the fit to your individual shape. There are Velcro adjustment belts at the midsection, as well as snap sleeve take ups and zipper/Velcro sleeve closures. These features all help keep unwanted air from entering the jacket. They also help to reduce flapping and hold the armor in its proper place. The main zipper has a Velcro storm flap, and it is two way which means you can partially unzip the bottom of the jacket. This will help those who aren’t tall to keep the jacket from bunching up when leaned over on the bike. We have taken several photos of the Telluride jacket in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to check them out.