AGV Sport Dragon Jacket
- 1.2mm (body) to 1.4mm (impact areas) premium leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Removable and washable quilted liner with a pocket zips in over a permanent mesh lining
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- 10mm thick memory foam back protector
- Extra padding is also provided via padded panels throughout the jacket
- Zip open air vents are positioned on the chest and back of shoulders
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Two inner pockets; one with zipper closure
- Pleated leather panels are used in multiple locations for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Two waist connection zippers for any type of pant attachment
AGV Free Glove Promo! Buy this leather jacket and AGV will send you a pair of AGV Sport Aeromesh gloves for free!. Click here for details.
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These jackets are sold in US chest sizes. Below is AGV Sport’s sizing chart. Sleeve length measurements are taken from the shoulder seam to the cuff.
We measured a random selection of the Dragon jackets and found the chest sizes to be accurate. The waist in these jackets has a little more room than the chart indicates. Arms fit snug like a race jacket (which helps keep the armor in place).
Our Two Cents
The Dragon leather jacket will work well as a stand alone jacket, or zipped to compatible leather pants, it could make a good 2 piece leather suit (both short and long zippers are included). The Dragon features CE approved shoulder and elbow armor, and a 10mm memory foam back pad. Constructed of 1.2mm leather, with 1.4mm leather in the impact areas, this jacket should provide good impact and abrasion protection. In addition to the internal armor, the Dragon jacket has foam padding built in at the stomach, collarbone, and back. These provide a bit of extra protection, and also add to the overall style of the jacket. The Dragon should work well in cold to warm temps. There is a vest type thermal liner, and zippered vents provide some ventilation on warmer days. The vents on this jacket are fairly small, and there are no perforations, so don’t expect to be too comfortable on a hot summer day. For comfort there are stretch panels at the sides of the waist and below the arms. All of the logos on the jacket are reflective which is a nice touch – it never hurts to have some extra night-time visibility! We have taken pictures of all of the Dragon’s features here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to check them out.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Overall, I'd rate this jacket `8-8.5. Like other AGV gear, it is sleek, cool, and provides good protection. The sizing advice the guys here give you is spot on, and this jacket doesn't have too much "belly" as I have seen on many others. Attention... (Read more...)
The FS-15 helmet is awesome! The fitment is nice and the airpump system is helpful with getting a custom fit. Plus, it looks mean and is fairly bright, so others will see you quite well. (Read more...)