HJC FG-Jet Helmet
- Cutting edge open-face design with inner sunshield
- Advanced fiberglass composite shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- For a perfect fit, the FG-Jet comes in 3 different shells: 1st shell for XS-S sizing, 2nd for M-L sizing & 3rd for XL-2XL sizing
- SilverCool™ interior: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- U.V. treated 3D anti-scratch clear faceshield
- QuickSlide™ tool-less shield replacement system
- Integrated smoke-tinted SunShield one-touch deploys quickly & easily; three stage multiple positions (Patent Pending)
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Read on for more details.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 1/4 to 21 5/8||54 to 55|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||58 to 59|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||23 5/8 to 24||60 to 61|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/8 to 24 3/4||62 to 63|
|XXXL||8 to 8 1/8||25 1/4 to 25 5/8||64 to 65|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by HJC and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Other Useful HJC Information Links: