Scorpion EXO-900 Furtive Transformer Helmet
- The EXO-900 is a full face helmet, a flip front modular, and a 3/4 helmet, a true 3-in-1!
- Quickly convert your EXO-900 from a full face helmet to an open face 3/4 helmet, the peak sun visor is included!
- EverClear® No-Fog Faceshield and Retractable SpeedView® Sun Visor. Optically-correct clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology on both sides. Anti-scratch hardened coating. Internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch. Both Face shield and SpeedView® sun visor are toolless removal and install for cleaning or replacement.
- KwikWickII® the second generation of moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads: easily removable and washable.
- Adjustable front and rear vents for maximum airflow.
- AirFit® helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit. Cheek pad and neck roll adjustment system for improved fit and wind noise reduction.
- The TransFormerHelmet® is “Comm Kit Friendly”; on the left side of the helmet is the Comm Door, remove the door to add your kit. IMC MotorComm and J&M Comms both make a system.
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
The EXO-900 Furtive Transformer helmet is the next generation version of the series. It quickly converts into an open face helmet with the included visor. The internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch and both the sun visor and the face shield are easily removed without tools for cleaning or replacement. The cheek pads use an air inflation pump system situated in the helmet which allows you to customize the fit. The Kwik-Wick2 liner is softer and more comfortable against the skin than the earlier version while wicking moisture away and keeping the rider dry. This is a lot of helmet for the money and will provide a lot of service in a variety of conditions.