HJC Sy-Max III Helmet
- Advanced fiberglass Spectra® composite weave shell with injection molded lightweight polycarbonate chin bar
- Single-button one handed chin bar/face shield release
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- “ACS” Advanced channeling ventilation system; full front to back airflow flushes heat & humidity up & out
- One-touch patent pending integrated smoke-tinted SunShield deploys quickly & easily (HJ-V5)
- Three stage multiple positions with locking mechanism
- BlueTooth® ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth® unit sold separately)
- Optically superior PinLock® face shield provides 95% U.V. protection (HJ-17); Pinlock® insert sold separately
- QuickSlide™ tool-less shield replacement system
- Multiple optional face shields & sunshields available
- SilverCool™ removable & washable interior
- Moisture-wicking & odor-free interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
The Sy-Max III is designed to seamlessly integrate with the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus Bluetooth Communication System. Mounting tabs are built in to the helmet for the microphone and the ChatterBox unit, and you can internally route all of the wires for a clean look. Check out the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus here.
Take a look at how the ChatterBox unit installs in the helmet by clicking here
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Read on for more details.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
The Sy-Max III helmet from HJC is a modular helmet with many great features, including the light-weight, fiberglass shell. The flip-up chin bar operates easily with one hand and we like the integrated sunshield which allows you to keep moving through changing light conditions. The biggest changes with this new model are that the third version of this helmet is now Bluetooth ready and it comes standard with a Pinlock faceshield. The XBi2-H Plus Bluetooth communication system is sold separately, as are various Pinlock inserts; see Related Products below.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Overall though, the helmet is just what I was looking for, and the price point is excellent compared to other high-quality flip-down helmets. Count me a happy customer! Great service and fast shipping, as always. (Read more...)
I have purchase a closet full of gear from NewEnough and MCgear over the years and have always received excellent products and service at very fair prices . . . I recommended them to all of my students when i was teach MSF courses. Quickdraw @ ... (Read more...)