HJC CL-Max II Helmet - Solids
- Advanced injection molded lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Single-button one handed chin bar/face shield release
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- BlueTooth® ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth® unit sold separately, see below)
- Optically superior face shield provides 95% U.V. protection
- QuickSlide™ tool-less shield replacement system (HJ-17 shields)
- “ACS” advanced channeling ventilation system; full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Bioceramic anti-bacterial Nylex® noisture-wicking removable & washable interior
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Up to 5XL available for all colors!
The CL-Max II is designed to seamlessly integrate with the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus Bluetooth Communication System. Mounting tabs are built in to the helmet for the microphone and the ChatterBox unit, and you can internally route all of the wires for a clean look. Check out the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus here.
Take a look at how the ChatterBox unit installs in the helmet by clicking here
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Read on for more details.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
The CL-Max II is a great modular helmet from HJC, packed with features (it’s Bluetooth ready) and it comes in a larger range of sizes than most helmets. There are several solid colors to choose from as well as matte, pearl and metallic finishes. This one is tough to beat, especially at such a reasonable price.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Did not realize that CL-Max did not have internal visor. MCGear was very helpful in resolving the issue with ease and promptness, Very happy with their service. I have been a long time customer (since New Enough days) and have always gotten great merchandise and great service. (Read more...)
My Wife loves the new helmet. She says the pearl white color is "Girly enough without having to be pink." Our Scala Cardo G4 installed perfectly.