HJC CL-Max II BT Atomic Helmet
- Advanced injection molded lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Single-button one handed chin bar/face shield release
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- BlueTooth® ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth® unit sold separately, see below)
- Optically superior face shield provides 95% U.V. protection
- QuickSlide™ tool-less shield replacement system (HJ-17 shields)
- “ACS” advanced channeling ventilation system; full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Bioceramic anti-bacterial Nylex® noisture-wicking removable & washable interior
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Up to 5XL available for all colors!
The CL-Max II is designed to seamlessly integrate with the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus Bluetooth Communication System. Mounting tabs are built in to the helmet for the microphone and the ChatterBox unit, and you can internally route all of the wires for a clean look. Check out the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus here.
Take a look at how the ChatterBox unit installs in the helmet by clicking here
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
The CL-Max II is a great modular helmet from HJC, packed with features (it’s Bluetooth ready) and it comes in a larger range of sizes than most helmets. The Atomic graphic is sharp looking and nicely understated. This is a lot of helmet, especially when price is considered.