HJC CL-Max II BT Atomic Helmet
- Advanced injection molded lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Single-button one handed chin bar/face shield release
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- BlueTooth® ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth® unit sold separately, see below)
- Optically superior face shield provides 95% U.V. protection
- QuickSlide™ tool-less shield replacement system (HJ-17 shields)
- “ACS” advanced channeling ventilation system; full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Bioceramic anti-bacterial Nylex® noisture-wicking removable & washable interior
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Up to 5XL available for all colors!
The CL-Max II is designed to seamlessly integrate with the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus Bluetooth Communication System. Mounting tabs are built in to the helmet for the microphone and the ChatterBox unit, and you can internally route all of the wires for a clean look. Check out the new ChatterBox XBi2-H Plus here.
Take a look at how the ChatterBox unit installs in the helmet by clicking here
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
The CL-Max II is a great modular helmet from HJC, packed with features (it’s Bluetooth ready) and it comes in a larger range of sizes than most helmets. The Atomic graphic is sharp looking and nicely understated. This is a lot of helmet, especially when price is considered.