Shoei RF-1200 Marquez Black Ant Helmet
- Use the drop down menu to view current availability
- Call for Best Price at 806-832-5190 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. central, Monday thru Friday.
- Per manufacturer’s restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses in the 50 US states.
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
- Smaller, lighter yet stronger shell design; compact and aerodynamic, with attention paid towards wind noise reduction without blocking road noises
- Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
- Dual density EPS liner accommodates more compact design without compromising ventilation flow
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain
- Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous wind tunnel testing
- Large lower three-position vent, three upper vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents
- Center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider’s head, allowing comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high-speed riding
- 3D-shaped cheek pads available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Chin curtain and breath guard included
- Shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
- Pinlock® pins and lens insert included
- Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- Neatly secures chin strap
Here is a link to Shoei’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc.