HJC IS-17 Deadpool Helmet
- Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- One-Touch Integrated Smoke-Tinted SunShield (HJ-V7): Deploys quickly and easily even with gloves on. Three stage multiple positions with locking mechanism. Quick and easy removal and installation with optional tinted shields available. Patent Pending 11/335,8550
- Optically-superior Anti-scratch Pinlock® face shield (HJ-20M): New 3D design provides 95% U.V. protection, Anti-Scratch coating and can be upgraded with an optional Pinlock® insert for the ultimate Anti-Fog system (sold separately).
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool® Interior: Anti-bacterial moisture-wicking fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable. Integrated air deflector included. All IS-17 cheek pad sizes are interchangeable.
- The “breath deflector” is included with the new helmet, but the “chin curtain” is not, although it can be bought separately below)
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. standards
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Read on for more details.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!