HJC CL-Y Youth Helmet
- Excellent small adult alternative size
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing multiple density expanded poly-styrene liner
- Integrated ventilation system side vents with adjustable forehead and chinbar vents
- Optically superior anti-scratch face shield (HJ-05)
- Hard coated 3D shield design provides 95% U.V. protection
- Comfortable removable/washable Nylex® interior
- Multiple optional shields available
- New smaller sizing for a more accurate and proper fit
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Check out these similar products:
Use the following manufacturer’s helmet size conversion chart for help choosing the proper size helmet. Measure around the head using a cloth tape measure, placed about 3/4” above the eyebrows.
|Helmet Size||Centimeters||Hat Size||Inches|
|Youth Small||49 – 50||6 1/8 – 6 1/4||19 1/4” – 19 3/4”|
|Youth Medium||51 – 52||6 3/8 – 6 1/2||20” – 20 1/2”|
|Youth Large||53 – 54||6 5/8 – 6 3/4||20 7/8” – 21 1/4”|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use this chart as a guide only.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
My wife has a very tiny head and finding the right helmet was impossible for us. But luckily you guys have youth sizes available and we ordered one of these CL-Y Youth ones and it fits her great! She opted for the plain white one since she wants to customize it and put stickers on it or paint it however she wants, this way she gets a nice canvas to color on and a helmet that actually fits! (Read more...)