Cortech by Tour Master HDX 2 Gloves
- Molded, two-piece Digital Goatskin Leather knuckles provide increased protection
- Spandex two-way stretch material in the thumb, fingers and top of hand with a reflective panel
- Spandex thumb features a Digital Goatskin panel to minimize wear from grip flanges
- Goatskin leather palm with ergonomically designed palm patch is configured to increase grip comfort
- Stretch finger panels help to reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Perforated Neoprene® finger, knuckle and wrist panels provide flexibility and increased comfort
- Stretch Cordura® finger side panels increase finger dexterity
- Nash pull tab allows the glove to be easily placed onto the hand
- TPR molded finger armor provides additional protection
- TPR molded wrist cuff closure features a reliable, Velcro® hook and loop closure
Read on for more details.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The HDX 2 gloves are a very good, light weight street rider’s glove. The construction is a combination of leather in the palm area and stretchy materials on the back of the hand and in between the fingers. For some impact protection there are some molded plastic protectors on the knuckles. These protectors are padded on the side next to your hand so they are comfortable to wear even when you make a fist. One thing that is new is a reinforced pull area you can use when pulling the glove on your hand. Using the pull tab will lengthen the life of the glove because when you pull on other areas made of the lighter stretchy material, you may damage the glove. I notice the glove is very comfortable to wear and the materials are breathable. Consider using this glove in mild to hot weather. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see the different color options and to see some good close-up pictures of its features. :: Paul, 07-29-12