Cortech by Tour Master DX 2 Gloves
- Clarino™ 0.8mm palm material with internal foam padding is ergonomically configured to increase grip comfort
- Durable, two-way stretch material in the thumb, fingers and top of hand
- Clarino™ panels are strategically located on the thumbs to help resist wear from grip flanges
- Neoprene knuckle and wrist panels provide flexible comfort and protection
- Stretch elastane material fourchettes (the material between the fingers) increase comfort and finger dexterity
- TPR molded finger, top of hand panels and cuff closure
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Cortech DX 2 gloves are a great, lightweight glove for warm weather riding. I found these gloves to be extremely comfortable. The stretch panels between the fingers and the flexible fabrics they are made out of will require no break in and provide a great feel. Neoprene is used over the knuckles for a little padding, and the neoprene cuff is very comfortable against the wrist. Mesh panels allow plenty of airflow, while rubberized details on the back of the hand add to the sporty looks. The palm is made from Clarino, which is a synthetic suede like material, with a reinforced, padded palm. This material is thin and flexible, and provides very good feedback from the controls. We have taken several photos of these gloves here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a closer look.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I just received the Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket. Delivery was lightning quick. Jacket fit perfect. (Read more...)