Cortech Accelerator Series 3 Gloves
- Perforated, top grain leather backhand with a breathable neoprene wrist cuff
- Pittards® WR-100X breathable, washable stretch leather palm with perforated finger panels and EVA palm patches
- Molded two-piece carbon fiber knuckle with a neoprene back panel combine with TPR finger armor to provide comfortable and flexible protection
- Pre-curved, outer-stitched palm and fingers combine with articulated backhand and finger panels to reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Nash pull tab and a secure hook and loop wrist closure allow the glove to be easily placed on the hand
Read on for more details.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Accelerator Series 3 Glove is a sport-styled short cuff glove that will be good for warmer weather use. There are a lot of short cuff gloves like this on the market, but this one has a few features which will make it more protective than most. The first thing is the use of leather. The back of the hand and the top of the thumb is constructed of perforated leather. The perfs will let the air blow through but offers better abrasion protection than mesh materials. The carbon fiber knuckle guard offers a good amount of protection to the back of the hand and gives the gloves a sharp, modern style. The gloves are comfortable too… I liked them immediately when I donned them for the photo gallery. I like the feel of the soft and durable Pittards® leather material used on the palms. Pittards® leather is soft but very abrasion resistant and is also resistant to decay by moisture (such as sweat from the hands). The palm has been reinforced with additional layers of leather in key impact zones for added abrasion protection. The gloves also include a Velcro wrist closure to give you a secure custom feel. This glove isn’t the cheapest glove you’ll find of its kind, but a quality glove will be something you wished you had if you ever have the unfortunate luck to test them. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good closeups of this glove. :: Paul, 04-23-12
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I bought the Cortech Accelerator Series 3 Gloves - Black/Black, Size XXL and to my surprise, they were very tight. Aaron in customer service went way above and beyond to get me the correct size - he even called their distributor to ensure that I ... (Read more...)