Alpinestars C-1 WindStopper Gloves
- Lightweight, windproof, and water resistant city riding glove
- Two-piece construction with WindStopper® stretch nylon fabric main outer for effective insulation
- One piece full-grain leather palm construction
- 3mm EVA padding on fingers
- Hard knuckle protection, covered by WindStopper® fabric
- Knitted cuff for comfort and flexibility
- Printed logos
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The C-1 WindStopper Glove is a lightweight, windproof, and water resistant glove that would be great for touring and street riders. The material used on the outside of the glove feels very much like neoprene wetsuit material, therefore it is soft and will require no break-in. Alpinestars advertises this glove to have wind stopping characteristics so it should be good at keeping you comfortable in cooler weather. This glove is very comfortable and slim so that it can be folded and tucked away for easy storage. A plus to this particular glove is that the slim construction of this glove does not rule out armor protection. There is 3mm EVA padding on the fingers and a hard knuckle plate built into the glove. For a better look, take the “View Larger Pictures” tour above.
Note about Pictures These gloves do have an elastic wrist, it is pushed up under the glove in our pictures but you can see that knit cuff clearly in the factory pictures.