REVIT Replica Leather Jacket
- Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR|shell 500D stretch, Neoprene, Lorica
- Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
- Composition: Outer shell: 88% leather, 11% polyamide, 1% elastane
- Lining: 98% polyester, 1% polyamide, 1% elastane
- Thermal liner: 100% polyamide (insulation 100% polyester)
- Protection: Dual-comp protectors at shoulders and elbows; ProLife CE protection at shoulders and elbows; Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV (see below)
- Safety stitching
- Safety seams
- Fit: Race fit, tight
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at collar and cuffs
- Ventilation: Partly perforated outer shell at front, back and arms
- Features: Comfort cuffs; Stretch lips at back, upper arms, elbows and shoulders
- Stretch panels at arms and chest
- Short and long connection zipper
- Jeans loop
- Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
The Replica jacket is a trim/race cut jacket and so it is meant to fit very snug. The arms are precurved and are pre-rotated for the riding position. The fit and feel should feel great in the riding position, but like any leather race jacket like this, won’t feel so comfortable for just standing and reaching in directions other than the controls of your motorcycle.
I highly recommend you measure your chest and your belly to choose a size. The jackets are sold in European sizes and to buy based on a conversion from a US Alpha would be a bit of a shot in the dark. Also, this model runs a bit more snugly than many other European sized jackets, so even if you have some experience with other European brands such as Alpinestars, you might find yourself buying larger in this one.
I’ve measured every size in this jacket and the max chest and belly for each size is in the chart below. You’ll want to choose a size that is big enough for both your chest and your belly. If your belly is smaller than the size needed for your chest, it shouldn’t be a problem…. the jackets have waist adjustment straps to snug things down (but they don’t allow expansion beyond the max listed below). Generally speaking, these jackets will fit more tall/trim body types. The arms and torso length are average to taller as compared to other sport jackets we’ve evaluated.
|Jacket Size||Max Chest||Max Belly/Waist|
Our Two Cents
We are pleased to offer this closeout group of REV’IT Replica leather jackets. We did not carry this style before it became a closeout, because quite frankly we rarely carry any sport jackets over about $550, but when this closeout came along, we thought it was a great deal and so we bought all of them.
The Replica represents REV’IT’s best race/sport jacket (as of this writing). This is a very heavy duty unit! The leather is thick and there is a great deal of armor for protection. Even though we only have a smallish closeout group of these jackets, we did take a number of close-up photos of the key features. The product has been widely sold prior to this closeout and there is significant customer feedback on the product around the web and I encourage you to explore that.
Selection is limited and no more sizes will become available. What we have to offer is listed in the drop down menu on this page. :: Paul, 9-1-16
Add a Back Protector: This jacket is made with a pocket to accept a Seesoft CE Level 2 Back Protector Insert type RV (RV refers to the shape). For sizes 46 or 48, choose size 3; for 50 thru 54, choose size 4 and for sizes 46 and 58 choose size 5.