Tour Master Solution WP Air Road Boots - Slight Blem (Sizes 7 or 8)
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper
- HiPora® waterproof air membrane allows warm air to escape and keeps water from entering
- Reflective panel on rear area for night time safety
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip
- Auto lock zipper covered with adjustable Velcro® flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Molded nylon shin and ankle guard backed with shock absorbing material
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
- TPU shift pad
- TecnoGI® thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Preformed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed
These boots are made on the same last as the all-leather-but-similar Solution 2.0 boots, so we we will offer up the same fit advice: This boot is offered in “regular” widths and also wide sizes. The “regular” is a D width approximately. If you sometimes have trouble with regular shoes being too narrow definitely go with the wide version. If you are between sizes, choose the next larger. I generally wear a D or “regular” and found them to be a good fit in my normal size. The Solution family of boots are more snug than some brands like Alpinestars or Oxtar (now known as TCX). Those with more narrow feet may find this style to fit reasonably well compared to many other zip style boots.
The wide selections offer a wider footbed and will accommodate those who need wider than the “D” width discussed above, however the ankle and calf areas of the boot aren’t over-sized, so if you have large/wide calves and ankles, the wide version may not work.
Our Two Cents
Save on this group of boots with a slight blem: Our Tour Master distributor found themselves with this group of boots that have slight cosmetic blems. Most blems consist of a slight bit of excess adhesive where the sole is bonded to the upper. In some cases there is a small wrinkle in the leather where the leather is stretched and bonded over the toe box (a tricky assembly process I’m sure). I personally inspected about 20 pair of the lot and all the defects were minor and hardly noticeable. All the boots are brand new and are sold with full warranty from Tour Master. For your information, we’ve included a link below to the equivalent non-blem product page so you can view the fit advice, features and close up pictures of this model boot. I highly recommend these blem boots for the value they offer. :: Paul, 11-20-13