Tour Master Rincon Jacket
- Three quarter length, nylon/polyester blend with an oiled cotton feel
- A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
- Collar anchor eliminates flapping while collar is open
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets with mesh backing double as vents
- Chest vents combine with sleeve vents and a rear exit vent to provide flow-through ventilation
- Durable main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Phoslite® black reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle for increased nighttime visibility
- Comfortable, Microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps to help secure elbow armor and material
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand warmer pockets, four bellows pockets, four internal pockets and a dual zippered fanny pack
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with a triple density back protector
- Tour Master Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out-Quilted) liner with warming 100g-polyfill insulation
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Check out these similar products:
The overall fit of this jacket will work for the “average build”, so choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s jackets/shirts. For help you can refer to Tour Master’s published size chart below. Sleeve lengths are measured from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve cuff.
|Alpha Size||Chest Size||Sleeve Length|
Our Two Cents
The Rincon jacket offers a bit of a different twist on an otherwise standard 3/4 length textile jacket. The material used for the shell is what makes this jacket different. The texture feels like a softer cotton material. It almost has a very light velour finish. This material is more flexible and softer than other textile jackets and does not make as many swishy noises when you are moving around in it. The only downside I can see is that the material shows lint. Pack a lint brush! Like other Tour Master styles, this one offers climate control features. For mild weather the jacket has two good sized bicep intake vents, two chest vents and a large rear exhaust vent. The jacket offers waterproof construction by way of a mid-liner. Use of a mid-liner keeps water out effectively but the shell material of the jacket gets wet. Although the zippered venting is extensive the mid-liner won’t allow free flow of air all the way through the jacket so I’d venture a guess that this jacket would be comfortable in cool to warm temperatures but I bet it would be a cooker in hot weather. For cooler rides a removable full sleeve liner is included and can be installed to add a layer of insulation. The jacket has lots of storage. Take a look at our photo gallery by taking the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see all the other miscellaneous features.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Great deal & great service. Very nice jacket that can't be beat for $100 but the icing on the cake was ordering on a Friday and wearing it on Monday. MotorcycleGear is A+.