TCX X-Action Waterproof Boots
- Upper is constructed of leather and microfiber with front and rear padded areas for better comfort
- Waterproof lining
- Malleolus protection, shift pad which is integrated into the sole of the boot, and shin plate
- Lateral zipper for easy access and Velcro® strap closure
- Rear elastic flex zone for improved comfort
- Foot bed is anatomic for superior comfort and replaceable
- Touring sole with specific grip area and greater stability
Check out these similar products:
Please see our TCX Sizing Information page for help in choosing a size.
Our Two Cents
The X-Action boots from TCX have a waterproof lining along with shin and ankle protection. In my opinion, they are the perfect size for the commuter or touring rider who doesn’t want a full sized, bulky boot. The X-Action is tall enough to give you the ankle support and protection you need, with a simple zipper and Velcro closure for easy on and off. In addition to the protection offered, these boots are comfortable to wear thanks to the flex zones on the front and back of the boots, which makes them very comfortable to walk in. For some night-time visibility, there are reflective panels on the backs of the heels. We have taken a few photos of the features of these boots here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above.