Scorpion Jewel Pants For Women (Black/Pink Small)
- Breathable abrasion-resistant vented poly mesh
- Durable nylon in high-abrasion areas
- Removable full-length AirGuard™ liner blocks wind
- Exo-Tec CE™ approved ventilated armor at the knees
- Hip protector compartment with P.E. foam pad included
- Dual-waist adjustment belts for a custom fit
- Rear zippered pockets for extra storage
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum air flow
Use the sizing chart below to determine the right size for you. The waist on these sits above the hips, at the natural waist. We measured a selection of sizes in our office and feel the chart is an accurate representation of fit. The waist adjustment belt can take up to 2 inches out of the waist for a good fit.
Our Two Cents
Although these are labeled as mesh pants, they are actually mostly a solid textile with mesh panels at the upper thigh and behind the knee. This will increase the level of protection offered at the knees and the seat of the pants (high impact areas), but will make the pants a little warmer than a full mesh pant. That also means, however, that these will probably have a usable range down into cooler weather – especially with the wind blocking liner installed. And the mesh panels will provide some good ventilation on warmer days. The Jewel pants have a four pocket design, with two standard front pockets, and two zippered rear pockets. An adjustable waist belt allows you to take up to 2 inches out of the waist for a custom fit, and lower leg zippers make it easier to get the legs over your boots. There are also belt loops so you could even wear your own belt with these if you wanted. For protection the Jewel pants have CE approved armor for the knees, and foam hip pads for some side impact protection. To see some closeups of these features, click the “View Larger Images” link above.