Scorpion Fiore Jacket For Women
- Constructed of durable 600 denier nylon outer shell
- Features water-resistant P.U. coating construction
- Removable EverHeat™ thermal liner vest
- Exo-Tec CE™ approved armor in elbows and shoulders
- Back protector compartment with P.E. foam pad included
- Two zippered storage/hand-warmer pockets and one internal pocket
- NightViz™ reflective trim on back for additional night time visibility
- Ventilation system includes 2 front vents and 1 back vent to adjust air flow
- Dual side adjustments for an attractive contoured fit
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum air flow
- Belt loop for pant attachment
- Scorpion recommends this jacket for 50-85°F
Read on for more details.
Check out these similar products:
The sizing on this jacket is comparable to other “alpha” sized jackets. It is slightly longer than your standard length jacket, but not quite a 3/4 length. There are snap waist adjustments that can take out up to 2” in that area. Sleeve measurements are taken from the collar of the jacket, over the shoulder to the end of the sleeve.
|Alpha Size||Jacket Size||Max Bust||Sleeve|
Our Two Cents
The Fiore is a light weight textile jacket with some feminine embroidery on the sleeves, and swirly print at the sides. The design is mostly floral but there are some skull and crossbones mixed in as well for a little attitude. The Fiore will work in cool to warm temperatures as it is a fairly lightweight jacket and does not include a waterproof liner. The outer shell of the jacket is listed as water resistant, which means you will get wet in a downpour, but you also won’t be suffering in the heat with a built in waterproof liner. There are vents in the shoulders and a rear exit vent lets hot air escape out the back. For cooler weather there is an insulated vest type liner – the lack of sleeves in the liner may leave you chilly on colder days though. Pockets are fairly standard: two hand warmer pockets and an interior storage pocket are included. One nice feature is a pass through slot in the liner so you can reach the interior pocket even with the liner installed. For protection there is a foam back pad and CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows. Take a look at our custom pictures of this jacket by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above.