Scorpion EXO-700 Helmet - (Matte Anthracite or Neon Yellow in XXL)
- Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort; EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: available in hot colors and wild patterns
- Snell/DOT Certified
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
Special Purchase! This group of helmets has been languishing in Scorpions warehouse for a long time and they were left with only small sizes and large sizes, so we were able to get these brand new, still-with-warranty helmets for a song. If we have your size, this is a deal for you!
Here is an excellent review of the EXO-700 from our friends at WebBikeWorld. Thanks Rick!
About sizing: Our experience has been that the EXO-700 fits a tad small as compared to other brands. If you are between sizes when you try on different lids, then we’d advise you to try the larger choice in these.
Note about age: If you are concerned about manufacture date, rest assured these helmets are at least 5 years old (some may be older, but we aren’t going to do a complete accounting). Some people believe helmets are no good after 5 years from the manufacture date, others believe they are good for 5 years from the date you begin to use them. * I did confirm that Scorpion is warrantying these helmets just like any other new helmet regardless of manufacture date. The helmets are new and clean and still in factory boxes and bags.* You wouldn’t even guess about the age if we hadn’t disclosed it.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I bought this helmet with the "almost free" sale. I wear a 7 5/8" hat but found the XL to be too small for me. XL is perfect for me with Bieffe (now defunct), HJC, and Bell. I love the features like the no-fog face shield, anti-scratch coating,... (Read more...)
Recieved my helmet within two days of ordering! The dark silver color looks great and the helmet fits way better than other brands I've tried in this price range. Thanks to Motorcyclegear.com for a great price and prompt delivery of my gear.