Scorpion EXO-700 Helmet - Light Silver (Sizes XS, XL and XXL)
- Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort; EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: available in hot colors and wild patterns
- Snell/DOT Certified
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Note on Pricing: We have a few too many of the XS and XXL, so those are discounted a bit more. Enjoy!
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
Special Purchase! This group of helmets has been languishing in Scorpions warehouse for a good while now and they were left with only small sizes and large sizes, so we were able to get these brand new, still-with-warranty helmets for a song. If we have your size, this is a deal for you!
The EXO-700 solid color helmet from Scorpion is a high quality helmet at a very reasonable price. The fiberglass/kevlar shell is fairly lightweight and we’ve found it to be comfortable. The quick-change shield system that Scorpion has developed is one of the easiest to use in the industry. The adjustable vents flow a lot of air and the liner and cheek pads are easily removable for washing. We’re especially pumped about the neon color choice; be seen and be safe! Not many helmet manufacturers are producing helmets in hi-viz colors; kudos to Scorpion for making the ultimate in safety gear.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I bought this helmet with the "almost free" sale. I wear a 7 5/8" hat but found the XL to be too small for me. XL is perfect for me with Bieffe (now defunct), HJC, and Bell. I love the features like the no-fog face shield, anti-scratch coating,... (Read more...)
Recieved my helmet within two days of ordering! The dark silver color looks great and the helmet fits way better than other brands I've tried in this price range. Thanks to Motorcyclegear.com for a great price and prompt delivery of my gear.