Scorpion EXO-400 Helmet - Mattes
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort; EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: available in hot colors and wild patterns
- Snell/DOT Certified; size 3X DOT Certified only
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
The EXO-400 matte helmets from Scorpion are some of the hardest working, best performing helmets out there. It has well thought out components that work well without too many gadgets adding to weight. When you consider the price point, you’ll like it even better. The paint and finish on these are well done.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This is not the first shopping I did from newenough. This time I got EXO-400 helmet, Tour Master Coaster II jacket and Joe Rocket Sonic gloves. I’m very happy with the jacket. (Read more...)