REVIT Fly Gloves (One Left, Size Small)
- Gloves are constructed of fully perforated leather, a combination of Karvin PU coated cowhide (treated to repel water for comfortable riding in wet conditions) and extremely durable goatskin
- Lining is made of brushed polyester tricot; moisture wicking properties help keep hands from getting damp
- PU injected knuckle and finger armor
- EVA foam on the palm as well as schoeller®-keprotec® material
- Hook and loop closure at wrist is adjustable
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
We’ve found that REV’IT! gloves run a bit on the snug side as compared to most US based brands… much like Alpinestars. In most models, the amount by which they run small is not that great, but the Fly seems to run smaller than most, and therefore, we are recommending that you buy one size larger than usual (if you typically can fit into one size). If you are sometimes between sizes, then choosing the larger of the two should work. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Fly glove is a short cuff goat skin glove primarily for street riders and for use in mild to summer weather. The overall “look” of the glove is subdued, but up close they look pretty cool. Like some other sport gloves, they have molded protection over the knuckles, but the protector is installed under the perforated goatskin which gives it a sleek look. Most gloves like this don’t have a lining, but these do, and in hot weather when your hands sweat, you’ll like having a liner. The palm of the glove is reinforced with abrasive resistant Keprotec. I mentioned summer because both sides of the glove have a good portion where there are micro perforations, which will allow for air flow in hot weather. And the gloves are very lightweight which will be nice for hot weather as well. :: Paul, 10-08-12