Nolan N43E Solid Helmet (Silver Large or White Small)
- VPS® (Vision Protection System) – short dark shield mounted on the inside of the helmet and moving independently from the face shield; being as thick as a regular outer shield, it provides real eye protection. It can be replaced easily if it gets damaged and is easily operated by a large rubber coated slider on the left side of the helmet. VPS removal tool is included
- Quick-change clear shield is optically correct, UV400, and fitted in an exceptionally large eye port. The shield that comes with this helmet is not Pinlock ready, however replacement shields are available with Pinlock capability (see below).
- Ready for the N-Com® communication system (sold separately)
- Lightweight aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort® liner is antibacterial, antifungal and wicking
- Super-efficient JSW® top vent with exhaust grid in the rear spoiler works in conjunction with the air channels along the crown; it is operated by a glove-friendly rubber slider
- Microlock® (adjustable quick-release) retention system
- Velour chin-strap padding
- DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205 approved)
The Nolan N-Com Basic Kit 2 Communication System is designed for use with the N43E Helmet. The Basic Kit 2 must be connected to a compatible E-Box to function.. Check out the system here.
Use the following size chart as a guide in choosing the correct helmet size. Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows. Pull the tape comfortably snug and read the length. Please note that sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53 – 54||6 5/8 – 6 3/4|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 7/16 – 22 13/16||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59 – 60||7 3/8 – 7 1/2|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61 – 62||7 5/8 – 7 3/4|
|XXL||24 13/16 – 25 3/16||63 – 64||7 7/8 – 8|