Joe Rocket RKT 201 Helmet (Just a Few Left)
- Advanced fiberglass Spectra® composite weave shell
- Superior fit and comfort using Advanced CAD technology
- Anti-scratch optically superior 3D shield design rated at 95% UV resistant
- RapidFire™ shield replacement system for quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation (HJC HJ-09 shields)
- 2-stage shield closure mechanism
- Redesigned, extrusion-molded eyeport gasket ensuring a maximum shield seal to resist both wind and rain
- Multiple optional shields available
- Moisture wicking SilverCool™ and odor-free interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- Exclusive QuadPort ventilation system: featuring 4 external and 6 internal ports
- Adjustable “Ram Air” chin bar vent
- Removable chin curtain and streamlined breath deflector
- Meets or exceeds Snell 2010 and D.O.T. standards
These Joe Rocket Helmets are manufactured by HJC, so please refer to HJC’s published Helmet Sizing chart.
Replacement shields and base plates are interchangeable with HJC models, so please use the links below to purchase helmet accessories. The cheek pads are not interchangeable with HJC models. Currently we do not carry the Joe Rocket cheek pads, but we may do so in the future.
Our Two Cents
The RKT 201 helmet from Joe Rocket is manufactured by HJC, a leader in the helmet industry and known for making high quality helmets at reasonable prices. This is a fiberglass helmet which is fairly lightweight yet incredibly tough. The interior has moisture wicking qualities and is removable for washing. There are a large number of intake and exhaust vents to keep you cool and comfortable, reducing rider fatigue. Shields are easily interchangeable. The helmet comes in several popular colors and finishes; this is a lot of helmet for the money.