HJC CS-R2 Helmet (One left, size XXL)
- Advanced aerodynamic polycarbonate composite sculptured shell
- Lightweight superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling ventilation system
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up & out
- Optically superior anti-scratch face shield
- Hard coated 3D shield design provides 95% U.V. protection and anti-scratch coating
- RapidFire™ HJ-09 shield replacement system; quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation. Proven reliability and easy to use system
- 2-Stage shield closure mechanism, compresses shield into eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available: RST mirrored, high definition (amber), smoke, dual lens, gradient & race shields w/ tear-off posts
- Plush Nylex® interior
- Fully removable/washable interior cheek pads & liner
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
The second generation CS-R2 helmet from HJC takes their great, inexpensive workhorse helmet and improves on the original. Even lighter than the CS-R1, they’ve wind tunnel tested the aerodynamic sculptured shell to reduce turbulence and drag. With less weight and drag comes a more comfortable fit. The entire interior is now removable. There is a decent selection of solid and metallic finish colors. This is a lot of helmet for the money.