Frogg Toggs Toad Rage Jacket
- Made of a hybrid fabric called ToadSkinz, delivering the look and feel of a traditional polyester rain jacket with our trademark windproof, waterproof, breathable, microporous DriPore film and a non-woven inner liner
- Fully sealed and taped waterproof seams
- Dual storm flap and rain gutter with snap front closure
- Adjustable elastic cuff openings
- Zippered storage pockets
- Easy-access hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hide-away hood with drip-free collar adjustments
- Adjustable elastic waistband with shock cord and dual cord locks
Check out these similar products:
These jackets are pre-sized to be worn over clothing so you don’t need to select a size larger to fit over your street clothes. Here is a size chart from the manufacturer:
Here are the sizing tips provided by Frogg Toggs for men:
- Mens Frogg Toggs jackets run large. 99.5% of all of our exchanges and returns are due to the MEN’s suits being too large.
- On the sizing chart pay close attention to the height and weight.
- If you are a MAN and are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Do not upsize to fit over your under clothing as this will likely cause your jacket to be too large
Our Two Cents
The Toad Rage jacket and pants from Frogg Toggs is one of about three jacket/pant styles made of the “ToadSkinz” material. The material feels much like a higher end nylon or polyester rain suit (made by the likes of Tour Master or FirstGear). The Toad Rage is the “entry level” jacket of the group made of this material, but it includes all the basics of a good rainsuit. The jacket and pants of this model are sold separately, but here is the rundown on both: The jacket and pants are made of the same basic material… the Toadskinz material mentioned above. The jacket has all the basics you’d want including some external pockets and the integral hood that folds up into the collar. The waist of the jacket can be snugged up with an elastic cord and the sleeve ends are adjusted with Velcro. The pants are pretty basic in design. The waist has a sturdy nylon web belt buckle and the legs have a generously-long side zipper so you can step into them with boots on. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see all these features and how the jacket and pants look together. Paul :: 3-10-12