Cortech by Tour Master Injector Gloves
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed leather back of hand and gauntlet with perforated leather forchettes (material between fingers)
- Supple abrasion-resistant leather palm with durable Kevlar® stitching
- Molded polyurethane knuckle and finger protection, with dense foam wrist and gauntlet armor
- Pre-curved palm and fingers combine with a back of hand expansion panel to reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Protective gauntlet cuff with a wrist closure strap
- Soft, moisture wicking, brushed fleece interior lining
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Olympia, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Take advantage of this sale while this inventory remains. A great glove at a bargain price! “Our Two Cents” from last season: The Injector glove is a comfortable sport/street style glove with substantial protection. This is a good choice for a rider that wants good protective features without having to buy a much higher priced full-on racing glove. This style offers some good protection to the back of the hand with a molded knuckle guard and some smaller molded rubber protection pieces on the fingers. The main construction for the glove is leather and the palm gets abrasion resistant Kevlar® stitching for added strength. The gauntlet also has some molded armor protecting the outside of your wrist, and there is a Velcro cuff closure and a Velcro close wrist strap. The wrist strap is important to keep the gloves on your hand if you hit the pavement. The cut of the glove is pre-curved for comfort gripping the handlebars. My first impression in trying these gloves on is that they are a great value and are quite comfortable from the start. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of this glove.